Saturday, May 28, 2011

Muscat Grapes

I just discovered muscat grapes a couple of weeks ago and asked the world, "Why would anyone eat any other grapes?!!!"  The answer:  These grapes are expensive!  Aki and I were excited to find these grapes at Longos last night and went up to pay for them.  The cashier rang them in and they were $9!  I proceeded to talk quietly about paying $9 for grapes and the cashier overheard and asked, "Do you not want these grapes then?"  And I said, "OH, WE WANT THEM!!!!"  They are soooooo sweet and delicious, and taste a bit like lychee.


They are pretty hard to find - so far I have heard they sell them sometimes at Michelangelo's and Highland Farms, and of course sometimes at Longos.

PS I just discovered the micro-focus button on my camera!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MUSCAT GRAPES! i had the same reaction when i first tried them.

    ReplyDelete