Thursday, December 01, 2011

Lindt Advent Calendar!

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!  I haven't had one of these in years.  The other day I was saying, "the problem with advent calendars is that the chocolate is always so crappy.  They should have a Lindt advent calendar."  The next day I did a bit of research and found out that they do in fact have one!  There is also a Laura Secord one which I would imagine to be very good as well.  So, I stopped by Shoppers on my way home yesterday and picked one up as a little celebration treat.  I had a lot of trouble choosing between the more adult one and the child one, and the cashier said "how old are they?"  And then when I was confused, she said, "Oh, is it for you?"  Hehe.  So I chose the child one - obviously.  DAY 1 STARTS TODAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment