Friday, March 02, 2012

Veggie Box

This is my veggie box from Organics Delivered 2 You.  I got 4 Groupons for 4 veggie boxes and so far have only used one.  I am saving the other 3 for the summer when berries and other delicious summer produce are available!  Unfortunately the company messed up my friend's order, so I am not actually sure how good this company is.  I know that their customer service is not good though, so be warned.  Besides that, I am very pleased with the amount of food that came in this box.  This is a bit of a boring post, and coincidentally I am feeling pretty bored...not sure if there is a relationship there.  Anyways, hopefully the colourful picture will make up for that.


Here is a picture of a soup I made by throwing all of the leftover veggies into some broth.  Unfortunately, I actually literally threw things in and did not bother doing things such as taking off the stringy bits of the snowpeas which made for an interesting time when trying to eat the soup.  Oh well, what can you do.  I did throw in some curry powder which was a nice change.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment