Sunday, March 31, 2013

Homemade Pasta for Everyone!!!....

.....And by "for everyone" I really just mean everyday (i.e., homemade pasta everyday!).  I recently got back my pasta maker and love making homemade pasta!  It is extremely satisfying and I love pasta.  I think I found a new hobby!  I am still trying to find a recipe I really like, so I will post that when I figure it out.  So far I have played around with different amounts of flour and egg, white and semolina flour, and tomato paste as a flavouring.  Soon will come stuffed pastas.



First was spatzle with an olive oil chili sauce (with rapini and summer sausage).  This was not made with my pasta maker, but rather with my spatzle maker.



Second was tagliatelle with a tomato clam sauce.



Third was linguine with a pesto sauce.



Fourth was a tomato-flavoured tagliatelle alla carbonara.



No comments:

Post a Comment