Monday, July 04, 2011

An Amazing Sandwich

I stopped eating sandwiches a long time ago because they are boring.  But then I realized it's just because I used to eat boring sandwiches.  In elementary school and part of high school I would eat sandwiches with 2 slices of whole wheat bread and 2 slices of deli meat, with some mustard if I was lucky.  Then I met Aki and when we were in our courting stage, he would share his lunch with me, and had the best sandwiches!  Prosciutto, aged cheddar, lettuce, and a few other things on a croissant.  Mmmmm, I had forgotten about those.  Here is the sandwich I made today - herb & garlic cream cheese, smoked salmon, spinach (actually I think I forgot to put the spinach on), bruschetta with olives, avocado, and alfalfa spouts, on a oatmeal/pumpkin seed bun!  Wowsers!

No comments:

Post a Comment